- Transform the Port of Bandırma into one of the modern ports of the Marmara Region on the back of infrastructure and equipment investments to be made
- Achieve enhanced service quality in bulk and general cargo handling and thus expand the existing hinterland and grow the port’s capacity
- Make optimum use of the container terminal to be set up to become a strong player in the region’s container exports and particularly of all containers of Eti Mine Works, as well as in bulk, general and liquid cargo handling,
- Channel import container transport in the region to the Port of Bandırma by offering high quality in service and competitive costs
- Be the governing port in the region in parcel transport services by providing door-to-door delivery solutions using the port’s own land transport fleet
- Actively use the railway that has direct connections to jetties and piers so as to provide the handling of cargoes in far-away destinations at the Port of Bandırma
- Become a port that is capable of handling the project-related cargoes (engines, generators, windmills, furnaces, etc.) used in the installation phases of power plants and factories that will be set up in the emerging Southern Marmara Region, through equipment investments to be made
- Formulate effective environmental protection policies and be an environment-friendly port.